With the events of the last few days (closing of schools and extending the stay-at-home order until April 30th) it’s clear the COVID-19 virus threat is greater than expected.
To protect you and our staff at David Mills CPA, LLC, effective April 2, 2020, we will no longer be meeting with clients until the stay-at-home order is lifted. Our doors will be locked, and reception areas will be closed to walk-ins.
Our staff is still providing all the services we normally do. We continue to prepare tax returns, bookkeeping and payroll services.
How does this affect you?
- Your tax paperwork can be dropped off at our window slot in Morton or just outside the lobby door in East Peoria. We will monitor this to get the information as quickly as possible.
- You can mail or use our portal service to upload documents.
- Review copies can be sent by secure email, portal system or mailed.
- Final copies can be sent by secure email, portal or mailed for a separate fee that covers only the postage.
- No pickups are allowed during the stay at home order.
- You can always call or email our office with questions, concerns, etc.
For payroll clients: We will contact you about payroll delivery. This is a good time to consider direct deposit for employees. We’ll keep you updated on events as they happen.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.