QuickBooks is a popular tool for businesses to use for payroll, receivables, payables, and inventory. It may be an “easy” tool, but that does not mean that learning that tool is easy. You want to get as much out of your service as possible, and that’s where we come in. We are a QuickBooks Pro Advisor, so we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to teach you how to successfully utilize QuickBooks for your business. We are available to install QuickBooks, train your team, and offer support when necessary.
Installing QuickBooks for your Business
We offer installation services for QuickBooks. It may sound silly for someone else to install your program, but trust us, there’s more to QuickBooks than meets the eye. For example, we can help you by:
- Ensuring we understand your company and goals.
- Ensuring your computer hardware can effectively run QuickBooks.
- Installing the software, design, and set up the chart of accounts.
- Setting up payroll, receivables, payables, inventory, and other needed features.
- Determining a start date and loading beginning balances.
- Entering your outstanding checks and deposits as well as other items affecting your bank statement so you’ll be able to complete bank reconciliations through the software.
- Preparing a trial balance to ensure correct numbers as of the starting date.
Once QuickBooks is installed, we are also there to walk your team through training. We use your business’ actual data, not generic data, so your team will be familiar with your business’ values. We come to your location for training, so there’s no need to travel. You also don’t need to worry about your team reaching information overload. We train in short sessions; about 2-3 hours. We’re happy to provide any answers we can to your questions and give any information we can on how QuickBooks best suits you and your business. Best of all, we provide support by phone, as well as on-site. For training questions, we can remotely log in to your computer to show you step-by-step the answer to your problem. Contact us today for QuickBooks installation, training, and support.
Exciting news! David Mills CPA has officially opened our East Peoria location. We can provide your business with accounting and financial services. Our office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
David Mills Services Offered
In order to best serve our customers, we offer a wide variety of services. We can assist your business with the financial aspects so you can focus on what is most important to you. A list of our services include:
Now Booking Appointments
Our East Peoria location is now booking appointments. For all of your financial needs, contact David Mills CPA today. We look forward to working with you and serving our customers in East Peoria.
Quickbooks offers a variety of solutions for business owners. It provides features for accounts, payroll, receivables, payables, inventory, and much more. If you feel QuickBooks could be beneficial to your company, read more to learn how it can be beneficial to your business.
Benefits Of QuickBooks
QuickBooks provides many benefits for business owners. It allows for a better organization system to help keep all of your business’s information in one spot. It also allows for integration by connecting your bank account to import and categorize transactions. Finally, businesses are able to use templates such as invoices, spreadsheets, charts, and business plans that are customized to their business.
Integrate Your Point Of Sales System
The point of sales system (POS) your business uses is extremely important. Integrating your POS system with QuickBooks is extremely beneficial. QuickBooks Online is able to connect with several POS, making it a great way to increase efficiency. Integrating the two systems can save time. The information entered will be saved in both systems. It also will reduce human error because there are fewer steps to take with an automated process. Finally, integrating the two systems provides all the necessary information at your fingertips!
Create A Secure Environment
With all your financial information in one place, make sure to change the password in your account to a unique, strong password. Also, be sure to change the password every so often to continue with a secure environment.
What A QuickBooks Pro Adviser Can Do
At David Mills CPA, we have QuickBooks Pro Advisers that can help with all your QuickBooks needs. If you are looking for a professional adviser, look no further than David Mills CPA. Here is what our Pro Advisers can help you with:
- Installation: An adviser can help you establish which version is best for you. They are able to install the software and enter the beginning balances.
- Training: An adviser has the knowledge and experience to provide companies with tools and training to maximize their capabilities with QuickBooks. Our training focuses on each company’s specific needs. We can come to your location, to train your people, with your information.
- Support: An adviser is able to answer questions for your individual business and how to best use QuickBooks for your industry.
David Mills CPA Is Here For You!
If your business wants the skills and knowledge from a QuickBooks Pro Adviser, contact the professionals at David Mills CPA today! We will be happy to answer any questions that you have or provide you with more information.