Family Office Services
Family Office & Family Wealth Management in Morton & Peoria, IL
What is a Family Office?
A Family Office is an entity that supports and advises the financial needs of a family group. Acting as their “strategic advisor”, we integrate the coordination and execution of Family Wealth Management strategies involving investments, income taxes, philanthropic and personal services.
The greatest value of Family Office Services is to coordinate the entire professional disciplines necessary to manage the family financial affairs. We understand and facilitate the working relationships between the financial advisor, attorney, tax advisor, insurance consultant, banker, and trust officer. It’s extremely important that everyone on your team understands your Family Wealth Management goals.
Who Can Benefit from Family Office Services?
- Busy professionals who don’t have the time to effectively manage their assets
- The time required to manage assets takes time away from running your business
- Increasing complexity of laws and regulations
- Family members want to separate management of their personal financial assets from those of the business
- Family has become multi-generational: Each generation’s needs are unique
- Growing number of family members require diverse management services
- Elderly parents who do not wish to share financial information with their children, yet find it increasingly difficult to manage their financial affairs
- What are your long and short-term objectives as a family?
- Do you have any estate planning?
- Do you want regularly-scheduled family meetings?
- What are your long and short-term investment strategies?
- How should future generations be educated about values and strategies?
- What role does philanthropy play in your goals?
- Do you have a personal and business Net Worth Statement?
- What are the goals for your business? What is your exit strategy?
Please Contact Us to schedule a meeting to fully discuss how our Family Office Services can benefit your entire family