Controller / CFO Services
Controller Services & CFO Services for Peoria, IL
Do you have access to information needed to make real-time decisions such as sales, expenses, cash flow, and projected profitability? If not, you can’t be in control.
Your company’s success is directly related to the quality of the financial statements and the CFO / Controller Services that oversee them. Over 28% of bankrupt businesses cite problems with the financial structure of the company as the main reason for failure. Many businesses:
- Are ignoring their financial systems
- Can’t find or retain competent help
- Generate inaccurate or no financial statements at all
- Have never created a budget, or if they have, never analyze the results
When do you need to hire Outsourced Controller / CFO help?
- Company startup: You need to start off on the right foot to increase your chances of success. Good record keeping is a must.
- Lack of Understanding: If financial statements make no sense to you, you won’t use them. You need Controller Services you can trust to interpret these statements for you.
- Adding Employees: Hiring employees is more than creating a weekly paycheck. You must be current on federal and state payroll laws, along with accurate and timely filing of payroll reports.
- Changing a Business Structure: At some point, you may want to change your business structure and you need to understand the tax and the drop-offs.
Just because you may not have the budget for a full-time CFO doesn’t mean you don’t have alternatives. Our central Illinois accounting firm can provide CFO services on an “as-needed” basis. We work with you to determine the best schedule. Our Controller Services & CFO Consulting Services are available on a monthly, quarterly, or a specific project basis. We can take full responsibility for the financial side of your business, work part-time, or train your staff.
Advantages of Outsourced CFO & Controller Services:
- 25% to 50% annual cost savings without capital investment – No vacations, benefits, or space requirements.
- Greater control over the business by interpreting the numbers in a useful manner.
- Your time is spent on strategic issues rather than non-value added activities.