Cash Flow & Budgeting
Help Build Your Peoria Area Business!
- Do you really know where your money is going?
- What does it cost you to open the doors each day?
- What are your most profitable services or products?
- When you have vendor price increases how much more do you need to sell to remain at the same profit levels?
If you are like many companies, you do not have a budget. Can you name one successful company that does not know where their money is coming from and going to?
- If your company does not generate positive cash flow, you will not stay in business
- Keep your eye on cash, not recorded profits.
- Get cash as quickly as possible, not a promise to pay. Receivables represent a promise to pay
We will show you how budgeting can grow your profits, not just be a yearly chore. Interpreting the numbers is key. We’ll teach you the questions to ask when looking at your budget vs. actual numbers. In this way, your budget becomes a valuable tool to manage cash flow and build your business.